Telecoms provider Digicel has welcomed the former CEO of Digicel St Kitts & Nevis, Johnny Ingle, as the new man to lead its Barbados operations.
Ingle succeeds Mark Linehan after a two-year stint in Basseterre.
“Here in Barbados, Digicel has a very talented and dedicated team and it is my intention to build on all the great work done over the past ten years.
“My focus is on delivering the best service, the best value and the best network experience that the people of Barbados deserve and I promise there will be some very exciting things coming from Digicel very soon,” Ingle said.
According to a statement from the telecoms giant, Ingle has a background in Media, Public Relations and Communications consultancy. He also worked in the British, US and Middle Eastern markets for over 20 years before joining the Digicel Group Operations team in the Caribbean in 2008 as Marketing Manager.
He has since held several positions including Commercial Director at Digicel Haiti, and later for the North Eastern Caribbean. He also served as acting CEO at Digicel Dominica from July 1, 2012 before taking up the post of CEO Digicel St Kitts & Nevis nine months later.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App