A 15-year-old boy was today granted bail in connection with the recent stone throwing incident on a Transport Board school bus.
The incident, which occurred of September 23rd, at Fairview Road Christ Church, resulted in a schoolboy receiving an injury to the face.
The juvenile who appeared before the District “C” Magistrates’ Court is scheduled to return to District “B” Magistrates’ Court on November 11th.
Meanwhile two female juveniles were remanded to the Government Industrial School and another was granted bail in connection with a public fight.
The three were arrested and charged for the incident, which went viral on social media showing a group of girls fighting in the Fairchild Street Bus Terminal.
The girls appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today to answer a charge of “occasioning actual bodily harm.”
All three are scheduled to reappear in the Juvenile Court on Wednesday.
- Local News
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App