A 15-year-old boy was today granted bail in connection with the recent stone throwing incident on a Transport Board school bus.
The incident, which occurred of September 23rd, at Fairview Road Christ Church, resulted in a schoolboy receiving an injury to the face.
The juvenile who appeared before the District “C” Magistrates’ Court is scheduled to return to District “B” Magistrates’ Court on November 11th.
Meanwhile two female juveniles were remanded to the Government Industrial School and another was granted bail in connection with a public fight.
The three were arrested and charged for the incident, which went viral on social media showing a group of girls fighting in the Fairchild Street Bus Terminal.
The girls appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today to answer a charge of “occasioning actual bodily harm.”
All three are scheduled to reappear in the Juvenile Court on Wednesday.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App