Police are searching for missing girl, 18-year-old Emile John, who has not been seen for four days.
She is the third teenage girl to be reported missing this month.
Authorities have issued public requests for assistance in locating 15-year-old Tashauna Nalika Malika Griffith of Harrison Tenantry St Lucy, and 14-year-old Destiny Johnson of 1st Avenue, Nurse Land, Tweedside Road, St Michael.
Police say Emile left her home last Wednesday between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. and has not been seen or heard from since.
Emile is slim, of light brown complexion, five feet seven inches tall. She has a round face, small mouth and has a growth and birth mark on the right side of her back.
Police are asking anyone with information on the whereabouts of Emile John to call emergency number 211 or the nearest Police Station.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App