Police are investigating a slashing incident which allegedly involved two schoolboys.
According to Acting Assistant Superintendent of Police David Welch, a 14-year-old was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after he received two cuts to the left side of his body.
He was reportedly slashed by another schoolboy around 3 p m while on Black Road Main Road, St Michael.
The teenager’s injures are not life threatening.
Recent Local News
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Residents urged to protect the environment
- Mobile App