Police are investigating a slashing incident which allegedly involved two schoolboys.
According to Acting Assistant Superintendent of Police David Welch, a 14-year-old was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after he received two cuts to the left side of his body.
He was reportedly slashed by another schoolboy around 3 p m while on Black Road Main Road, St Michael.
The teenager’s injures are not life threatening.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App