A 21-year-old man from St Philip is currently nursing several injuries at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
According to police the man whose name is being withheld at this time was stabbed multiple times about the body while at Browne’s Beach, Bay Street, St Michael.
The stabbing occurred around 7 20 pm last Saturday. However, his wounds are not life threatening.
It is reported that his cell phone and a sum of money were also stolen.
Police investigations into his attack are ongoing.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App