Six St Michael men are to appear at the Holetown/District E Magistrates Court on Monday, charged with murder in relation to the shooting death of 23-year-old Jamal Worrell on October 2nd.
Worrell was gunned down at the Bleak near Indian Ground, St Peter.
Police have identified the men as 34-year-old Rio Graham of Fairfield Cross Road Black Rock; Rory Graham, 34, of Skeetes Road, Fairfield, Black Rock; 21-year-old Dario Mitchell of Fairfield Cross Road, Black Rock; 20-year-old Alex Jacobs of Grazettes Main Road; Chad Chadderton, 21, of Tudor Bridge Main Road, and 39-year-old James Miller of Fairfield, Black Rock.
They were also charged with two counts of endangering life and use of a firearm.
According to police, Dario Mitchell and Rio Graham were also jointly charged with the offences of possession of 3.5 pounds of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, and trafficking.
The seizure was a result of a warrant executed at Mitchell’s residence.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App