A seventh man has been arrested and charged in connection with the murder of Jamal Worrell.
Rico Jabarry McClean, 23, of Fairfield Cross Road, Black Rock, St Michael will appear in the District “E” Magistrates’ Court today charged with Worrell’s shooting death which occurred at the Bleak, Indian Ground, St Peter.
Worrell lost his life on October 2.
Six other St Michael men ranging for ages 20 to 39 are currently on remand in connection with his death.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App