A St Michael man is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today on charges of fraud to the tune of $200, 000.
Police arrested and charged Lester Howell of Brittons Hill with nine counts of fraud offences which were allegedly committed between February and October this year.
The charges include criminal deception, going equip, uttering a forged instrument and theft of money.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App