Police came up empty handed in their search for missing 75-year-old Marcelle Smith this morning.
Lawmen and other search personnel were out in their numbers in Farm Road, St Philip where Smith lives searching for clues.
She has been missing since Monday and with no solid leads at the moment police are appealing to anyone with information pertaining to her whereabouts to come forward.
Police have made a similar appeal for missing 18-year-old Emela John of Clarke’s Gap, Derricks, St James who has been missing since last Wednesday.
The public can contact lawmen with information on Smith or John at police emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App