St Michael resident John Griffith will reappear in court on November 13 on firearm charges.
The 29-year-old was remanded to prison after appearing in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today for the illegal possession of a 9mm gun, possession of quality of ammunition and possession of five grams cannabis.
The items were found after police executed a search of his 3rd Avenue Dash Gap, Bank Hall, St Michael residence on Wednesday.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App