Two 18-year-olds have been remanded to prison in connection with the stabbing death of Brinsley Warde.
Nishawn D’Andre Prescod of Hinds Gap, Halls Road, St Michael and Nickolai Matthew Thompson of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village St Michael are charged with serious bodily harm with regards the Warde’s death on John Beckles Drive, St Michael Last Friday.
The two who appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today, are scheduled to reappear on November 13..
- Local News
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App