Police are investigating the unnatural death of a former commander of the Barbados Coast Guard.
Ex-Major Sean Reece’s body was discovered earlier today with a gun shot wound at Nautilus Beach Apartments on Bay Street, St Michael, which is reportedly owned by his family.
Lawmen are investigating.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App