The Combermere school was forced to suspend classes early today following a suspected gas leak.
When a Barbados TODAY team visited the Waterford institution, it was not allowed on the compound and school officials declined to comment on the situation.
Students and teachers were gathered on the playing field before word came around 11 a.m. that the school would be closed for the remainder of the day.
Back in April the school was closed for cleaning as a result of environmental concerns and students were temporarily relocated to the Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App