Songs of hope rang out on the street of Halls Road, St Michael late yesterday as grieving, friends and loved ones of Brinsley Warde held a vigil in his memory. Fifty-nine-year–old Warde died following a stabbing incident at John Beckles Drive, St Michael on October 9. Amid tears, the large gathering walked from his neighbourhood to the scene of the crime where they laid candles and flowers in tribute to Warde, described as hardworking and friendly.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App