Police have charged two more men with murder in connection to two separate incidents.
Johann Layne, 19, of Tudor New Road, Grazettes, St Michael became the latest man to be charged with the October 2 shooting death of 23-year-old Jamal Worrell, who was gunned down in Indian Ground, St Peter.
Layne, who is the eighth person to be charged in relation to this murder, was also charged with endangering life and the use of a firearm.
He was remanded to HMP Dodds until November 9 after appearing at the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
Also, 17-year-old Kelly Javanni Prentice of Ellis Village, St Michael has been charged with murdering Brinsley Warde.
Warde was fatally stabbed along John Beckles Drive on October 9.
Nishawn D’Andre Prescod, 18, of Hinds Gap, Halls Road, St. Michael and Nickolai Matthew Thompson, 18, of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St. Michael have also been charged with serious bodily harm in connection with the incident.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App