Police have charged two more men with murder in connection to two separate incidents.
Johann Layne, 19, of Tudor New Road, Grazettes, St Michael became the latest man to be charged with the October 2 shooting death of 23-year-old Jamal Worrell, who was gunned down in Indian Ground, St Peter.
Layne, who is the eighth person to be charged in relation to this murder, was also charged with endangering life and the use of a firearm.
He was remanded to HMP Dodds until November 9 after appearing at the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
Also, 17-year-old Kelly Javanni Prentice of Ellis Village, St Michael has been charged with murdering Brinsley Warde.
Warde was fatally stabbed along John Beckles Drive on October 9.
Nishawn D’Andre Prescod, 18, of Hinds Gap, Halls Road, St. Michael and Nickolai Matthew Thompson, 18, of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St. Michael have also been charged with serious bodily harm in connection with the incident.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App