Cheriss Ricardo Omar Ince, who was arrested in connection with the disappearance of St Philip resident Marcelle Smith, appeared in the District A Magistrates Court today to answer to charges of Theft.
Ince, of Nursery No. 2, Four Roads, St Philip, is accused of stealing a motor car belonging to Aurelius Smith, the husband of 75-year-old Marcelle Smith, between October 12 and 17 from Farm Road, St Philip.
He has been remanded until November 3, when he is due to appear in the District C Magistrates Court.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App