A man who has been reportedly missing for over a year will appear in court today charged with multiple serious offenses.
41-year-old Michael Sylvester Marshall of the Belle, St Michael is facing seven counts of burglary, four counts of aggravated burglary, two counts of illegal possession of firearms, one count of unlawful possession of ammunition, one count of kidnapping and two counts of resisting arrest.
He is accused of committing aggravated burglaries at Richmond Plantation in St Peter last year as well as Neil’s Plantation, St Michael and Union, St Philip this year.
Marshall was one of two men arrested when police conducted a raid at a Belle Main Road, St Michael property on October 26.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App