Cheriss Ricardo Omar Ince, the man charged with theft of the vehicle belonging to former Lodge School Principal Aurelius Smith, has been charged with the murder of Smith’s wife, Marcelle Smith.
75-year-old Marcelle Smith went missing three weeks ago, and her car was later found abandoned on Culloden Road.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week positively identified a body found in a ravine over a week ago at Halton Plantation, St Philip, as that of Smith.
Ince was remanded to prison last Friday after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court on theft charges.
He was slapped with the murder charge when he reappeared at St Matthias court this morning and was remanded back to Dodds.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App