They were inseparable in life and together they will receive a grand farewell.
Three of the four victims of the horrific car crash on October 25 will be laid to rest next Tuesday.
A thanksgiving service will be held at the Sir Garfield Sobers Sports Complex for Waveney Johnson and Shakira and Shameka Shepherd.
Senator David Durant, who heads the planning team co-ordinating the funeral service, says the viewing of bodies will begin from 11:30 a.m. until 12.55 p.m.
The service begins at 1 p.m.
The public is invited.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App