Barbadians will pay less for gasoline and diesel effective midnight tonight.
However, there will be an increase in the price of kerosene.
The retail price of gasoline will drop from $2.97 per litre to $2.80 per litre, while diesel will move from $2.11 per litre to $2.09. Kerosene will now retail at $1.04 per litre, up from $1.00 per litre. These new prices represent decreases of 17 cents and two cents per litre on gasoline and diesel respectively, and an increase of four cents per litre on kerosene.
According to the Division of Energy, this adjustment in retail prices is due solely to an adjustment in the CIF (cost, insurance and freight) of these refined products.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App