A 47-year-old man, who was caught loitering on the premises of a Christ Church School on October 10, has been remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
Adrian Llewelyn Jones of Pilgrim Road, Christ Church appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today where he also pleaded guilty to stealing a sum of money on November 6.
He was sentenced to nine months in prison on the charge of theft and six months on the charge of loitering.
Recent Local News
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Residents urged to protect the environment
- WHO releases global status report on alcohol and health
- Mobile App