Police have held a St George man for the murder of three men.
Michael Kenan Blackette, 21, of Block 2, Flat Rock, St. George, is expected to appear at the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today charged with the May 5 murder of Charles Ellis who was shot in Nelson Street, the City; the murder of Kemal Leacock, who was shot on August 14 at Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael and the shooting death of Ashem Telemaque, who died after being shot on August 4 while at a bar in Forde’s Road, St Michael.
He will also answer two other charges of shooting and wounding a man at Parkinson Field, Pinelands, St. Michael, on January 22 and the shooting and wounding of a man at Fordes Road, St. Michael, on August 4 (same incident where Telemaque was shot).
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App