A drug eradication operation carried out by police yesterday netted over 400 cannabis plants.
The raid carried out at Fisherpond, St Thomas discovered 439 plants ranging in height from one foot to nine feet under cultivation in canefields.
No arrests have been made in connection with the drug seizure.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App