Barbados records its 22nd road fatality for the year.
Marion Finn, 65, of Sunset Crest, St James died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital yesterday, six days after she and her husband William were involved in a collision at the junction of Spring Garden and Brighton, St Michael on November 12, around 3:30 p.m.
Mr and Mrs Finn were seriously injured during the collision with a motor van driven by Damian Worrell of Haynesville, St James.
They had been warded at the hospital ever since where Mr Finn remains serious condition.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App