They took us on a journey to ‘Destination 4,3,9’ and by the end of that journey, St Lucy’s Parish Ambassadors Donica Cumberbatch and Donniko Griffith reaped their just reward and took the title for Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2015.
Donica and Donniko could not contain their excitement when MC Cassandra Crawford announced them as winners at the Spirit of the Nation Show held last night at the Wildey Gymnasium. They jumped for joy and shed tears while surrounded by their many supporters from the northern parish.
The duo also won Best Parish Project for ‘Destination 4,3,9’ and the attendant of the year also went to Olivia Silvers from St Lucy.
Second place went to Zuwena Perry and Ade O’Neal of St James. Christ Church’s
Latrice Seale and Zico John and St Michael’s Kerri-Ann Bourne and Christopher Harris took the third and fourth spots respectively. (DB)
Recent Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App