Police have asked the following individuals to contact the Holetown Magistrates Court as soon as possible: Chad Whittington of Upper Dukes Alley, Bridgetown or Airy Hill, St. Thomas; and Atteriea Yearwood of St. Catherine Close, Haynesville, St. James.
Police are have also requested that the following persons to contact the District C Magistrates Court as soon as possible: Daniel Griffith, Redmans Road, Deacons Road, St. Michael; Tristan Gibson of Block C, Rosemont, Deacons Road, St. Michael; Curtis Greenidge, Sherbourne, St. John; Sylvester Hoyte, Clevedale Road, Black Rock, St. Michael; and Adrian Barrow of Welch Village, St. John.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App