They are four of the very influential members on the Opposition benches of Parliament.
And today they were seen huddled together on the balcony of the House Of Assembly, seemingly offering support to recently-expelled Barbados Labour Party MP Dr Maria Agard (second from left).
It was not immediately clear what advice (from left) George Payne, Dale Marshall, Owen Arthur and Ronald Toppin had for the Christ Church West MP, but curious onlookers could not help but ponder if this gathering was a sign of things to come? Time will tell.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App