An 18-year-old woman went before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court today, charged with inflicting serious bodily harm upon Nicole Griffith while at Orange Hill Carnival on Monday.
Accused of the November 30 indictable offence is Shanice Kristina Hurley of 1st Avenue Sion Hill Terrace, St James, who was not required to plead today.
Griffith was reportedly stabbed along Lancaster Road, St James. Hurley, who was unrepresented, was remanded to HMP Dodds and will return to court on December 29.
Griffith is said to be still hospitalised and in stable condition.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App