Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating two men wanted in connection with separate serious criminal matters.
Wanted are Johnathan Ricardo Joshua Layne, aka “Short Man” or “Shanka” and Richan Robert Walrond, alias “Blacks” or “Dark Man”.
Layne’s last known address was Grazettes New Road, St Michael. He is about 5’3” in height, medium build and of dark complexion. Layne has black hair, and his ears are slightly protruding. He has tattoos of letters and words ‘R.I.P SUPPER’ and ‘BY ALL MEANS’ on his lower left forearm.
Walrond, whose last known address was Back Ivy, St. Michael is about 5’6” in height, slim build and of black complexion. He has black hair and large ears.
The two wanted men are advised that they can present themselves to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of their choice.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Police Emergency at telephone number ‘211’, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
“The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons; any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted,” added police spokesman David Welch in a statement this evening.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App