Police and fire officials are currently at the Barbados Defence Force (BDF) headquarters at St Ann’s Fort where investigations are underway into a bomb threat.
According to police the threat was made just after 10 this morning.
Authorities have shut down all access points to the BDF.
(More details to come)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App