Effective midnight, Barbadians will pay less for gasoline, diesel and kerosene.
The retail price of gasoline will drop from $2.80 per litre to $2.78 per litre, while diesel will move from $2.09 per litre to $2.07. Kerosene will now retail at $1.02 per litre, down from $1.04 per litre. These new prices represent decreases of two cents on gasoline, diesel and kerosene respectively.
According to the Division of Energy, this adjustment in retail prices is due solely to an adjustment in the CIF (cost, insurance and freight) of these refined products. (BGIS)
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App