Former US President Jimmy Carter says his brain tumour has disappeared following cancer treatment, US media reported.
The 91-year-old made the announcement during a Sunday school class in Plains, Georgia, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) newspaper said.
Mr Carter, who was president from 1977 to 1981 and won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2002, announced his illness in August.
Last month, Mr Carter said he was responding well to treatment and there were no signs of further cancer growth.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App