Photographer Remy Rico Rock, 26, of Small Land, Bridge Gap, Black Rock St Michael appeared in the Holetown magistrate court this morning.
He was charged with the May 1, 2015 offence of committing buggery on a 15-year-old male.
Rock was not required to plead to the indictable offence.
He was granted $10, 000 bail by Magistrate Wanda Blair and will reappear in court on April 5, 2016.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App