An 18-year-old man has lost his life in tragic circumstances.
Kadeem David Wilfred died after he was struck by a truck this morning.
According to police, Wilfred, of Perseverance Road, Jackson, St Michael, died on the Arsenal playing field in the same area between 11. 30 a.m. and 11. 45 a.m.
The deceased and the driver were reportedly involved in a dispute before the incident occurred.
Acting Assistant Superintendent of Police David Welch said the driver turned himself in at the District “A” Police Station and is currently assisting with investigations.
Wilfred’s death is being treated as unnatural.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App