Jarviston Thorne has been remanded to prison on a charge of murder after appearing in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today.
Thorne, 42, of Jackson Terrace, St Michael, is charge with Tuesday’s death of Kadeem David Wilfred.
Wilfred, 18, died after he was struck by a truck on the Arsenal playing field.
The truck was driven by Throne.
Thorne will reappear in court on January 7th 2016.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App