Residents at the St. Jude’s Nursing Home got a special blessing when 41 Queen’s College first and third form students visited them to spread some love and cheer this past week.
During the Christmas concert, the children sang songs, recited poems and even did a performance in sign language.
The group, accompanied by teachers Miss Crichlow and Ms Inniss, gave beautifully designed cards which were done by a first form student to the happy seniors.
A special toast was also made by the students who wished both the residents and staff God’s richest blessings for 2016.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App