Lawmen continue to hunt for several gunmen responsible for three separate shootings in the country.
The most recent occurred in Crab Hill, St Lucy, where Dexter Lashley was shot around 12. 20 p.m. on Saturday.
He remains in critical but stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
No one has been arrested so far.
Police are also actively hunting for those responsible for the shooting deaths of Shane Nurse of Ruby Tenantry and Dwayne Burgess of Marley Vale, St Philip . The two died hours apart in separate incidents on November 30th
Police are again appealing to anyone with information to contact the nearest police station, police emergency number 211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App