An earth tremor was recorded to the northeast of Barbados in the wee hours of this morning.
According to the Seismic Research Unit of the University of the West Indies, the 4.0 magnitude quake occurred 136km northeast of Bridgetown around 1:40.
It was located at latitude 14.00N and longitude 58.76W at a depth of 10km.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App