A 29-year-old man, who was recently placed on the police wanted list, was due to appear in court here this morning on a total of 19 serious charges, following his arrest.
Rommell Jamar Allder of no-fixed-place-of-abode faces 16 counts of robbery; two counts of theft; and one count of assault with intent to rob.
Allder was the subject of a wanted man notice on December 8.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App