Barbados welcomed its first Christmas 2015 baby this morning.
The proud mother is 32-year-old Shanika Hinds, who gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Azari Hamilton Pedro Hinds, He weighed five pounds seven ounces at birth.
“I just want to thank God. Last year, I had one [a baby] and he didn’t make it,” said Hinds, who is also mother of 13-year-old Aaliyah.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App