A St Lucy man is expected to appear in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court today for murder.
Alliston Greaves, 46, is charged with last Wednesday’s stabbing death of Cally-Ann Gill.
Gill, 35, of Crab Hill, St Lucy, a mother of seven, died at Niles Road, Farm Road, St Peter after she was allegedly stabbed by Greaves.
The incident occurred after 5 p.m.
In other news from the Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF).
Lawmen are investigating an accident in Church Village, St Philip.
Police Public Relations Officer, Acting Assistant of Police David Welch reported that injuries were recorded when a vehicle overturned on the road.
The road was impassable to vehicular traffic.
More to follow.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App