A St Lucy man has been remanded to jail after appearing in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court today on a murder charge.
Alliston Greaves, 46, is charged with last Wednesday’s stabbing death of Cally-Ann Gill.
Gill, 35, of Crab Hill, St Lucy, a mother of seven, died at Niles Road, Farm Road, St Peter after she was allegedly stabbed by Greaves, her former lover and father of six of her seven children.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App