26-year-old Keisha Young died this morning at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) almost a week after she was involved in an accident with a motor cycle last Monday on Thorpe’s Road, St James.
Young’s brother, former Barbados cricket all-rounder Franklyn Stephenson told Barbados TODAY his sister sustained injuries to her mouth, head, shoulder and knee following the incident, but was treated and discharged from the hospital.
“She subsequently collapsed at home on Thursday and died this morning at the QEH,” he disclosed.
Young was the mother of four-year-old Kadon.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App