Barbadian Clarine “Darkie” Murray was the centre of attention as she celebrated her 100th birthday on January 2, 2016 with family and friends.
Clarine, who was born in Locust Hall, St George, now resides in St Wertsburgh , Bristol, England.
She received a telegram from the Queen as well as a birthday card from Ian Duncan Smith, MP.
The birthday lady was surrounded by her daughters Elaine and Patsy and son Noel, as well as her grandchildren Fiona, Marcia, Maxine, Trevor, god daughter Arlene, along with other well wishers.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App