Raphael Turney is the proud winner of the Mazda3 Sedan in FLOW’s recently concluded 12 days of Christmas promotion, which saw customers walking away with prizes totaling over $300,000.
Turney showed up at the telecommunications company Windsor Lodge office yesterday unaware that he was one of the two finalists for the grand prize.
“I was just given a time and told to come,” said the private contractor, who has won a number of prizes before.
Shouts of elation erupted from him and those gathered at the location when he drew a number and a key which opened the car.
The 34-year-old who currently drives a Mitsubishi L200, said winning the new Mazda courtesy of McEnearney Quality Inc, was “a great feeling”.
Turney was accompanied by his long-time girlfriend Diana Lemo, with whom he has two children.
An excited Lemo told Barbados TODAY she was very happy he won.
Head of marketing at FLOW Barbados, Shelly Ann Hee Chung, said the over $300,000 worth of giveaways was an indication that the company was not only interested in investing in its network, but also in communities and its customers. (MM)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App