One man was rescued from his badly damaged vehicle by fire officers early this morning following an accident involving a Transport Board bus and a motor car on Black Rock main road.
Police spokesman Assistant Superintendent David Welch told Barbados TODAY that the Transport Board bus, driven by Lavere Collymore, collided with the car driven by Michael Rogers, 32, of Eden Lodge about 6:40 a.m.
Rogers, who was trapped in his vehicle, was rescued by officers from the Barbados Fire Service and complained of lacerations about the body.
Three bus passengers also complained of neck and back pains.
All four individuals were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App