Two men and one woman are due in the District A Magistrate’s Court tomorrow to answer to charges of violent disorder.
The trio – Cheffette security guard Gary Walters of Black Rock, Renee Griffith of Broomefield St Lucy and Charmaine Moore of Four Hill St Peter – are charged in connection with a fight which broke out at Chefette Black Rock on Saturday night.
Video of the incident has been circulated on social media.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App