Four people were injured in an early morning accident at Pinder’s Bottom, St George.
Roseann Griffith, 49, of Brereton, St Philip, had to be freed with the Jaws of Life when her motorcar and another driven by Kadeem Stoute, 20, collided around 5 a.m.
Griffith who was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) suffered a fractured left leg and right arm as well as neck injuries while Stoute of Blades Hill, St Philip received an injury to his left hip.
Stoute’s two male passengers, suffered injuries to the head and neck.
One of the men also sustained a broken arm.
All were taken to the hospital by ambulance for treatment.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App