Three Jamaican men are due to appear in court tomorrow, following three separate drug busts.
Rhoan Dwayne McLeod, 45, 52-year-old Duane Lyons and Milton Anthony Gordon, 49, will each face four drug charges when they appear in the Magistrates court.
The three men were held by police at the Grantley Adams International Airport after arriving on the island.
McLeod is charged with possession of 1 kg of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation, after he was held at the airport on January 15, 2016.
Lyons, who arrived on January 8, 2016, is charged with possession of 0.5 kgs of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation.
Gordon was detained upon his arrival yesterday, before being charged with possession of 8 ½ lbs of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App