A 30-year-old St Michael man remains warded at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in stable condition after a shooting incident this morning.
Mario Hurdle of Taitt Road, Brittons Hill received two gunshot wounds after being attacked by an unknown assailant at his home around 10:35.
He was rushed to hospital by private vehicle where he underwent surgery.
Up to newstime his girlfriend was too distressed to speak.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App